We welcome all writers, from all backgrounds and experience levels.
Whether you just need somewhere to start posting your work and would like to receive feedback, or you are an experienced writer who want to add their personalities to our resources, expand your portfolio or offer advice, we have a space for you.
Do you have a good idea for an engaging post that fits our blog?
We would love to hear about you and work together to bring you, other content marketers, seo professionals, web designers and potential clients, an ultimate resourse, by providing great content on topics that interest them!
What Content Are We Looking For?
Our blog is intended to be a resource hub for creatives, as we provide services and knowledge base for Content Marketing, SEO, Web development and Web Technologies.
Our aim is to provide our readers with articles written by people who love what they do and want to share their experiences and expertise in these topics:
- Content Marketing (from basics to experts).
- SEO (from basics to experts).
- Statistics, E.g. (voice search statistics)
- Web Design & Development
- UX/UI Design
- Guides & Tips
- Web Technologies
- Voice Search
- Digital Marketing
- Artificial Intelligence Related(ML, NLP, AI, )
- Mobile SEO
Where will your article be published?
Our first priority is always to publish a guest post on our own blog. But this is not always possible due to the huge number of requests.
Quoracreative also has partnerships with many websites in similar niches. Which means we support many requests for a guest post by utilizing a space on a partner website.
Where your guest post goes live depends on various factors, some of them are:
- The topic
- The content length
- Your Domain Authority (DA)
- Your Do Follow Link Niche
- And many other factors
If we publish your article on a partner website, we will make sure we:
- Post it on a similar DA website like yours.
- Provide you with your nominated Do Follow Link and anchor text.
When you submit your article for guest posting with us, you give us the right to choose where we publish your post.
We are not required to inform you prior to publishing and this is not:
Before, during or after the article is published.
What are the qualities of a good article
- It is written as someone knowledgeable about the topic.
- The idea and structure of the post are clear.
- Is written for one (or several) of the audiences.
- Visuals support the post and are well created.
- Backed by facts and points to good further information and resources.
- Is written in an engaging way.
Guest Posting Guidelines Do's
- Submit 100% original content
- Write longer than 1,500 words
- Give practical and actionable tips
- Add useful images to describe the points you mention
- Backup up your points with research and real-life data
- Link to supporting resources and other helpful guides online
- Make sure there are no spelling or grammar mistakes
- Format your article so it's easy to read
- Use bullet lists, and Headings etc
Guest Posting Guidelines Don'ts
- Write purely for search engine
- Include affiliate link in your article
- Add links to low-quality content (we will remove it)
- Include stock photos that add no value to your writings
- Over promote yourself or your website or your products
- Include keyword-focused links in your bio (only brand names allowed)
Rules for backLinks
If you are looking for back-link / Do-Follow link, we are OK with that but with following conditions:
- Maximum 1 link is allowed.
- Link will only be added to the bio section for the Author.
- All other links found in the body of the artcile will be reviewed and edited or removed if needed.
Not Allowed link types:
No matter how great an article is, if it points to a low quality/spammy/fishy website, it's a complete NO.
A few (bad) examples:
- Research paper / Essay / Assignment / Academic writing services
- Services to buy likes and followers.
- Links not related to our niche (Clothes sales etc)
What Happens If You Ignore Guidelines for Do-follow links?
If you ignore or violate our do-follow links guidelines, one of the following could happen.
- We can straight away reject you article.
- If you add too many promotional links, we might remove extra links. While deciding which one to keep, the decision rests with the editors. We don't entertain requests to change the link with another one, after the article has been published.
- We might remove your some or all of links that voilate our posting guidelines and publish the article.
These rules apply to both, the content and the author bio.
Please provide following with your article.
- A brief bio
- Minimum one link for your readers to follow(Website/LinkedIn/Facebook etc)
- A picture, approx 150 * 150 resolution
Guest Blogging: Copyright ownership
Do not copy.
Please be advised and follow it religiously. Copied content is easily discoverable and we will carry detailed checks using professional-grade tools.
An instant ban awaits in case something smells. We hope you understand so please do not waster your time.
Copyrights And Changes:
By submitting your article, Quoracreative will automatically become the copyright owner of the content submitted to quoracreative and published by Quoracreative in return.
Your rights after submission
By submitting your article to quoracreative you agree to above guidelines and terms and conditions for guest posting with us.
Collaboration and contribution
Our in-house team might edit and contribute further to your work.
Our search engine optimization team might review and enhance an article further.
This includes changes to written content, images and any media you submit.
We might remove or add any content to your original submission.
Do not worry. You would receive full credit for your work. It will be published exclusively under your name.
Third party contribution and or article merge
In many instances, we recive a great article but we might have something in place already on that topic. We might decide to take content from more than one article and merge. In this case we will:
- Acknoledge all contributors in "Meet the author(s)" section.
- We will keep Do follow link requested by the indidual authors
Guest Posting Template
- Use headings: for all subtopics.
- Sub divide: your article into at least 5 sub headings.
- Min 1800 words: Not only we believe but our statistics have shown that a minimum of 1800 words are required to explain a topic in detail.
- Description/introduction: Includde an opening section for the post, also known as Description/introduction section.
- Final section: A closing section for the post, also known as "the takeaways" or "conclusion" for readers.
- Images: Do not add images inside article body. Upload your images to a third parting service and include source link, where you want your images to appear in the content. (Do not add images inside the content)
- Main Image: Include the main image of the article as an attachment or link in the email.
Some of Our Reader's Favorite Posts
- 75 Voice Search Technology Statistics And Trends
- HTML Heading Tags Best Practices
- Best Secure And Private Browsers
How Do I Submit My Article?
- We've created a guest post pitch form to make the process easier.
- Alternatively, you can email us your article:
Please mention "Guest Post" in the subject.
We're constantly checking for new pitches but please allow a week before we write back.
If you don't hear from us it's possible your pitch isn't what we're looking for at the moment, but we encourage you to pitch other post ideas you have.
If we feel your pitch is a good fit for our blog we'll write back and schedule it our calendar. After that, we'll assign an editor for you to work with. Please don't start writing until you hear from our editors as they usually have very insightful input to share with you!
Follow quoracreative on Twitter
Google search strings for guest posting opportunities
- write for us
- "write for us"
- Keyword “write for us”
- Content Marketing “write for us”
- SEO “write for us”
- SEO write for us
- SEO + write for us-
- Mobile SEO “write for us”
- startup "write for us"
- social media marketing "write for us"
- business "write for us"
- Technology + "write for us"
- Technology “write for us”
- technology blog "write for us"
- app development "write for us"
- Marketing "write for us"-
- Digital Marketing “write for us”
- Online marketing "write for us"
- Statistics “write for us”
- Web Design “write for us”
- Web Development “write for us”
- UX Design “write for us”
- UI Design “write for us”
- Reviews “write for us”
- Guides “write for us”
- Tips “write for us”
- Web Technologies “write for us”
- Voice Search “write for us”
- Artificial Intelligence “write for us”
- AI “write for us”
- Machine Learning “write for us”
- Natural Language Processing “write for us”
- NLP “write for us”
- Keyword “guest post”
- Keyword “guest post opportunities”
- Keyword “this is a guest post by”
- Keyword “contributing writer”
- Keyword “want to write for”
- Keyword “submit blog post”
- Keyword “contribute to our site”
- Keyword “guest column”
- Keyword “submit content”
- Keyword “submit your content”
- Keyword “submit post”
- Keyword “This post was written by”
- Keyword “guest post courtesy of”
- Keyword “guest posting guidelines”
- Keyword “suggest a post”
- Keyword “submit an article”
- Keyword “contributor guidelines”
- Keyword “submit news”
- Keyword “become a guest blogger"
- Keyword “guest blogger”
- Keyword “guest posts wanted”
- Keyword “looking for guest posts”
- Keyword “guest poster wanted”
- Keyword “accepting guest posts”
- Keyword “writers wanted”
- Keyword “articles wanted”
- Keyword “become an author”
- Keyword “become guest writer”
- Keyword “become a contributor”
- Keyword “submit guest post”
- Keyword “submit article”
- Keyword “guest author”
- Keyword “send a tip”
- Keyword inurl: “guest blogger”
- Keyword inurl: “guest post”
- allintitle: Keyword + guest post
- Keyword “guest article”
- Keyword “become a guest blogger”
- Keyword “guest blogger
- allintitle: Keyword guest post
- site:domain.com “submit a guest post”
- site:domain.com “guest post by”
- site:domain.com “contribute an article”
- site:domain.com “want to write”
- site:domain.com “submit your post”
- site:domain.com “become a contributor”
- site:domain.com “accepting guest post”
- intitle:"write for us"
- Business category “advertise”
- Business category “media kit”
- Business category “sponsor post”
- Business category “sponsor content”
- Keyword + intext:”this is a sponsored post”
- Keyword + intext:”this was a sponsored post”
- Keyword + intext:”this is a paid post”
- Keyword + intext:”this was a paid post”
- Keyword + intext:”this is a Sponsored review”
- Keyword + intext:”this was a Sponsored review”
- Keyword + intext:”this is a paid review”
- Keyword + intext:”this was a paid review”
- Sponsored post websites
- Free guest post websites
Explore the topics further: Content Marketing,
- A Comprehensive Guide To Enterprise Marketing Tools
- Shared Vs Dedicated Web Hosting: What's The Difference?
- Why Your Content Strategy Needs An All-In-One SEO Tool
- 4 Reasons Design Is An Important Element Of Website Building
- 4 Ways To Enhance Your Website And Get Noticed
- 10 Reasons To Hire A Social Media Agency
- Top Ideas To Promote Your Company In 2021
- Why Life Coaches Are Perfect For the Influencer Marketing Niche
- How To Market Your Business on Amazon The Right Way
- Local SEO Tips To Get Your Small Business Noticed
Disclaimer: Whilst we have made every effort to ensure that the information we have provided is accurate, it is not and advice. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions. Visit third party sites at your own risk. This article does not constitute legal advice